MA - West Medway - Methodist Episcopal, 1858-1925
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Began in 1857 with the preaching of Rev. William Jackson. The church was built shortly thereafter (though only completed after a gift from Lee Claflin), and a parsonage in 1869. Steward’s records for 1873 include Church trial of Nathan S. Hollis, who was removed from membership for falsehood. The last Methodist Episcopal appointment was in 1925, the church being abandoned shortly thereafter. Records received from Medway Community Church in 2001.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/094/003/174
Volume: 2.0 Boxes