MA - Methuen - Oakland, 1923-1970
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Founded in the 1830s. Became part of the Lawrence United Parish in 1970, consisting of Central, St. Mark’s, St. Paul’s, Vine Street, and Oaklands, which eventually became the Lawrence United Methodist Church.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/051/003/122
Volume: 2.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]