MA - Lawrence - St. Mark's, 1878-1981
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Began as the Bodwell Street Methodist Episcopal Mission of the Haverhill Street Methodist Episcopal Church, this society established itself in 1879 as the Bodwell Street Methodist Episcopal Church. Moving to a new building in 1890, the church changed its name to St. Marks. In 1970, St. Mark’s was combined with Central, Oaklands, St. Paul’s, and Vine Street as the Lawrence United Parish, which became the Lawrence United Methodist Church.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/042/003/099
Volume: 14.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]