MA - Lawrence - Central Methodist, 1875-1970
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Formed in 1911 by the merger of Garden Street and First M.E. Church. When Parker Street was closed in 1955, most of the members transferred to Central. In 1970, Central was merged with Oaklands, St. Mark’s, St. Paul’s and Vine Street to form the Lawrence United Methodist Church.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/042/003/095
Volume: 4.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]