MA - Fall River - St. Paul's, 1824-1925
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: St. Paul’s was founded in 1851 and was often known as Second Methodist Episcopal Church. In 1916, St. Paul’s merged with First Methodist Episcopal to form Union Methodist Episcopal Church.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/026/003/073
Volume: 6.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]