MA - Fall River - Brayton, 1855-1964
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Founded in 1850 as Christ’s Church, in 1854 this became Globe Village, or sometimes Globe Street, or Third MEC. The name was changed to Brayton in 1868. The Brayton United Methodist Church merged in 1970 into Union United Methodist Church.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/026/003/068
Volume: 12.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]