MA - East Freetown - Freetown, 1858-2001
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Freetown was founded in January 1915 with twelve members. It remained a small congregation, sharing a pastor (often a supply) with nearby churches suchs as Acushnet, Fairhaven, and several churches in New Bedford. It was for a time part of the Greater New Bedford United Methodist Council. The church was closed in July 2001.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/023/003/065
Volume: 2.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]