MA - Dorchester - Parkman Street, 1874-1957
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Started in Harrison Square, this congregation moved to Parkman Street in 1878. The church was extensively remodeled in 1905, the original building moved to the back for Sunday School and a new sanctuary built in front.. Parkman closed in 1965, merging with First (Dorchester) and Stanton Avenue to form Wesley (Dorchester), which built a new church on the site of First.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/020/003/059
Volume: 4.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]