MA - Cambridge - Trinity, 1834-1973
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Classes began in East Cambridge at “Lechmere Point” in 1818, with the first church on Gore Street in 1823, and then on Third Street in 1824, and named Ebenezer Chapel. In 1870 a new church was constructed and named Trinity. It was a revival church, sending out praying bands, which led to the founding of Harvard Street in Cambridge, and Union Square in Somerville. The church was closed in 1975 when it merged with Grace.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/012/003/043
Volume: 7.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]