MA - Cambridge - Harvard Epworth, 1867-1961
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Organized in March 1941 by the merger of Harvard Street Methodist Church and Epworth Methodist Church. Harvard Street was organized in 1834. Epworth was organized in 1867 as North Avenue Methodist Church, the name changing to Epworth in 1892, though its legal name was Third Methodist Church of Cambridge. Records prior to 1941 are from Third Methodist-North Avenue-Epworth.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/012/003/041
Volume: 9.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]