MA - Cambridge - Grace UMC, 1870-1982
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Organized in 1871 under the name Cottage Street Methodist Episcopal Church, just off Central Square. In 1887, a new church was built at the corner of Perry and Magazine Streets, and named Grace. In 1975, Grace merged with Trinity and retained the name Grace United Methodist Church. The church is still open.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/012/003/039
Volume: 17.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]