MA - Boston - Italian Methodist Church of Our Savior, 1923-1971
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: A department of the Wesley (South Boston) church, it became a distinct congregation during the pastorate of Nicola Notar (1931-1944), though meeting at Wesley. When Wesley merged with Barham Memorial in 1951, the building was left to the Italian Church. In 1963, the Italian Methodist merged with the United Methodist Church of South Boston to form the Church of Our Saviour.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/009/003/023
Volume: 3.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Italian [ita]