MA - Boston - Church Street, 1835-1908
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Beginning around 1835 near the Public Garden, this was sometimes referred to as Third Methodist Episcopal Church. When the congregation was served by Rev. John W. Hamilton in 1876, it developed into the People’s Temple, opening the new church in 1884.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/009/003/016
Volume: 1.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]