MA - Boston - People's Temple, 1860-1922
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: Rev. John W. Hamilton led the Church Street congregation in a growth process that led to the opening of People’s in 1884 at the corner of Columbus Avenue and Berkeley Street. The church was closed in 1922, merging with Bromfield-Tremont to form United, at the Tremont location.
Held at:
Theology Library Archives
745 Commonwealth Ave.
Boston, MA 02215
Record Series Number: 08/MA/009/003/028
Volume: 5.0 Boxes
Languages of Materials
English [eng]